Apatite 4mm Precious Gemstone Beads for Making, 100% Natural AAA Grade, Sold per 2 Strands Inside (Peridot, 6mm) Jewelry Bag nnvcbs1903-Arts & Crafts
- Indian Summer II Wall Art
- Generic 32Bit Official Alexmos BaseCam BGC3.0 SBGC V3.0 ARM 3axis Gimbal Controller Sensor SimpleBGC 3 axis
- Angel Lorne (Plrtz Glrb) Action Figure by Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Phineas And Ferb Figure Pack Assortment 5 - DCOM Candace, Baljeet, Beauford (Resistance Team)
- Plaid Sofa Cover on The Stretch Sofa Cushions Home Decoration Blanket for The Couch Cover Modern Sofa Covers for Living Room 12, Three Seater
- NBA Series 9 Phoenix Suns 32 Amare Stoudemire 2, orange Jersey
- Remote Control Car, Terrain RC Cars, Electric Remote Control Off Road Monster Truck, 1 18 Scale 2.4Ghz Radio 4WD RC Car
- BelleAckerman Swaddle Blanket，Cat,Animal Portrait Set with Cute Kittens Face Whiskers Contemporary Caricature Pattern,Multicolor,Lightweight Extra Soft Skin Fabric，Not Allergic 35 x60
- XPLUS Godzilla 12In Ser Godzilla 2001 Ver PX Fig
- Disney Store Mini (S) Tsum Tsum Toy Story Stinky Pete the Prospector Plush Doll
- Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen Cookie Cutter
- (yellow) - Swing Set Stuff Highback Full Bucket Seat Only with SSS Logo Sticker, Yellow
- Paloma Faith Signed A4 Photo Framed Music Memorabilia Autograph Display + COA
- American Horror Story Season 3 - Myrtle Snow
- Jamara 053360 1 10 Scale 2.4 GHz Ice Tiger EP 4WD NiMh Monster Truck with LED
- SportimeMax SofTip FB-Trainer - 6 Junior
- LEGO Sports Gravity Games 3538 Snowboard Boarder Cross Race by LEGO
- QINYAN-Home Soft Travel Blanket(60 x60 ) Summer Quilt Comforter Country Decor Modern Painting of an Young African Woman and Tiger Wild Strong Free Lady Art Work Coral Brown.
- Coffee Natural Crystal Crystal Hair Crystal Necklace Pendant Lucky Bare Stone Necklace Pendant Jewelry for Men and Women Girls ex-Gratia
- Bed Runner Bedding Theme Hotel Hotel Bed Flag Bed Scarf Bedding Dali Shengyan Bed Flag Cushion Pillow, Bed Flag 45 210
- Trademark Fine Art Verdant Impressions IX by June Erica Vess, 14x14
DISCONTINUED Pokemon Sun & Moon Crimson Invasion Booster Display TCG
Thank you for visiting our home page. We are the largest judges association in North America, and proud to include members from all jurisdictions and levels of courts throughout the United States and Canada. We are also closely affiliated with a wide range of other national organizations, including the National Center for State Courts, the National Association of State Judicial Educators, the Conference of Chief Justices, the Conference of State Court Administrators, and the National Association for Court Management.
resident's full message.
Hc2876e Portable Pet Handbag Shoulder Bag for Cat Dog and Other Pets Large, Size 50 22 30cm (SKU Hc2876a)
AJA is a great investment
� Enrich your career
� Sharpen your Judicial Practice
� Be a better Judge
� Build your professional reputation
� Gain a platform to advocate for more fully accessible, fair, impartial, effective, and efficient ways to engineer our justice dispensing institution here and abroad
� Are Collegial
� Stay connected to each other
� Plug you in with the widest possible network of organizations and resources
Hangar 9 UltraCote, 1 2 Squares White Black by Hangar 9
JSF Annihilator Quadcopter Drone with Camera
AJA celebrates one of its own
Jpc Créations World Globe 30 cm bluee
Long-time AJA member Elizabeth "Libby" Hines was recognized last week at the U.S. Supreme Court, receiving the William H. Rehnquist Award for Judicial Excellence - congratulations, Libby!
The who, what, when, where and how of state courts
The National Center for State Courts has developed a three-minute "explainer" video about the role of state courts in our democracy. The video explains why the Founding Fathers elevated the judiciary to its status as the government's third and equal branch.
New Materials for Procedural Fairness
AJA has done 11 interviews with leading figures nationally on how to improve perceptions of fairness in our courts.
House Of Puzzles Favourites Collection 500 Piece Mobile Home by The House of Puzzles
New Judicial Education Course
A free, online, comprehensive Domestic Violence educational resource for judges.�
This course contains interactive modules on key topics which will allow judges to learn at their own pace from leading national experts.
See it now »
A Canadian judge gave Basketball Set with Sneakers, Ball and More. Fits 18 Dolls . . by Wholesale Doll Clothes of Judge Wayne Gorman's piece in Court Review on the Canadian law of bail.
The AJA Executive Committee recently endorsed two resolutions. The first supports due process and judicial independence in Turkey, and the second looks at various aspects of the issue of pre-trial release.
- AJA is pleased to announce 2018 Award Recipients
AJA Past President Bonnie Sudderth presented the 2018 Harold V. Froehlich Judicial Courage Award to Judge R.H. Wallace, Jr. of the 96th Judicial District Court in Ft. Worth, Texas (pictured left). In addition, AJA was pleased to present the Chief Justice Richard W. Holmes Award of Merit to Chief Justice Scott Bales of the Supreme Court of Arizona and the Libby Hines Domestic Violence Award to Chief Judge Berryl Anderson of the Dekalb County Magistrate Court in Decatur, Georgia. Other awards presented included the Nachtigal Award (to a non-judge who has made substantial contributions toward the judiciary) to Fred Nachtigal, the Judge Elliott Zide Award (for Judicial Education) to Judge Betty Thomas Moore and Justice Robert J. Torres, and the Burnett Award (for contributions by a member to AJA) to John B. Williams.
AJA adopts latest white paper on procedural fairness
The American Judges Association, at its annual conference in Seattle, adopted the latest in a series of white papers focusing on procedural fairness. The paper, "The Judge is the Key Component: The Importance of Procedural Fairness in Drug-Treatment Courts," can be found here.
- Judges Invited to Join Adult and Juvenile Cases Listserv
The National Center for State Courts (NCSC) invites all judges who preside over adult and juvenile cases involving community supervision, including pre-trial and probation, to join a listserv. This listserv will serve as a secure and confidential means for judges across the country to engage in open discussions about current local and national issues in community supervision. Judges and the NCSC will have the ability to post informational items as well as to pose questions to other listserv members and engage in discussions. To join the listserv, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the message, type: join Judges-CommunitySupervision. Then follow the instructions in the return message to confirm the request. Please contact Michelle White at Ultra Chogokin Ultraman A GD-74 with any questions or for additional information.
- New Center on Access to Justice for All
Technical assistance available through new Center on Court Access to Justice for All. The National Center for State Courts has launched a new Web site to assist courts in their efforts to expand access to justice. For more information, see this announcement or visit the Access Center at www.ncsc.org/atj.
- AJA announces completion of an updated booklet for judges on domestic violence - Domestic Violence and the Courtroom, Knowing the Issues... Understanding the Victim.
DragonBall Z 10cm Super Saiyan Goku Ultimate Collection Collectable Figure Includes 2 Bonus Pieces of Shenron
2019 Annual Meeting
The Drake Hotel Chicago