(S, Pink) - Angel Venus Smile Together Pink Puppy nntsub2069-New toy
- Petlife Lounger Dog Bed Silver - Medium
- 250. Memory (Andrew Lloyd Webber, Cats) - SWISS Gorgeous Baby Grand Musical Piano With Bench - Over 400 Song Choices - Yellow Ribbon - SWISS
- Flirty Flashers Animated Valentine's Day Frog
- McFarlane Simpsons Series 2 - Home & Krusty of Homie the Clown
- 1PC Plush Stone Printed Sofa Covers Non-Slip Quilted Corner Sectional Sofa Cover Towel Slipcover One Two Three Seat Decoration Brown 1PCS, 70x180cm 1pcs
- Littlest Pet Shop Pets on the Go Cat with Fancy Bed
- Zenner autotransporter 2 Mercedes SLS sports car, plastic wheels, scale G
- Trademark Fine Art Asana by Carrie Schmitt Wall Art, White Matte, Wood Frame 11x11
- Cobalt bluee 7 8 x 100 yd Morex Ribbon Grosgrain Ribbon, 06638 50430, Black, 11 2 x 100 yd
- NYDZ Tibet Tibetan Buddhism Temple Silver Jizo Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva Buddha Statue
- Pie Face Showdown Family Fun Game Holiday Gift Adult Kids For 2 Players Cafolo
- Caroline's Treasures SC9867LCB Black Cocker Spaniel with Engish Union Jack British Flag Glass Cutting Board Large Multicolor
- Factory Entertainment Game of Thrones House Targaryen Dragon Sigil Throw Plush Pillow
- 1 16 REAL SOUND RACING Nissan 350Z N94193
- Davishouse Emma Reversible Blanket Feminine Girl Name Design with Ornate Balloons Mainstream Female Themed Illustration Traveling,Hiking,Camping,Full Queen,TV,Cabin 50 Wx60 L
- Zing Animation Studios STIKBOT Mega Pack 20+ Piece Set - Dino Movie Set Pack
- 1 48 flying saucer Adamski type (plastic kit)
- YOUDirect Soft Baby Colth Books for Babies, Funny Animal Tails Colth Book, Early Eduactional Activity Toys Toddler Cloth Book for Toddlers Kids (Black)
- StickBomb (Challenge Set) (japan import)
- Made by Mika Personalised baby announcements RETRO CHALK BOARD GIRL FREE DRAFT & FREE ENVELOPES (200, A6 folded Silk card)
- Tenyo Mickey Mouse Monochrome Black and White Film Movie 1000 Pieces Jigsaw Puzzle
Black 39 Elegant Stiletto High-heeled Buckle Fashion High-heeled Sandals Women's High-heeled Pointed Sandals fashionable
Thank you for visiting our home page. We are the largest judges association in North America, and proud to include members from all jurisdictions and levels of courts throughout the United States and Canada. We are also closely affiliated with a wide range of other national organizations, including the National Center for State Courts, the National Association of State Judicial Educators, the Conference of Chief Justices, the Conference of State Court Administrators, and the National Association for Court Management.
resident's full message.
Barbie Candy Glam Red Car & Doll Collectable
AJA is a great investment
� Enrich your career
� Sharpen your Judicial Practice
� Be a better Judge
� Build your professional reputation
� Gain a platform to advocate for more fully accessible, fair, impartial, effective, and efficient ways to engineer our justice dispensing institution here and abroad
� Are Collegial
� Stay connected to each other
� Plug you in with the widest possible network of organizations and resources
1pcs Sofa Cover sectional Modern slipcover Suede Fabric Towel Cover for The Sofa Simple Sofa Sets for Living Room Home Decor Coffee, 90x90cm 1pcs
Cranium Sounds of the Seashore
AJA celebrates one of its own
U-Create Draw & color Pad, 12 x 9 , 60 Sheets, 50 lb Paper (90510)
Long-time AJA member Elizabeth "Libby" Hines was recognized last week at the U.S. Supreme Court, receiving the William H. Rehnquist Award for Judicial Excellence - congratulations, Libby!
The who, what, when, where and how of state courts
The National Center for State Courts has developed a three-minute "explainer" video about the role of state courts in our democracy. The video explains why the Founding Fathers elevated the judiciary to its status as the government's third and equal branch.
New Materials for Procedural Fairness
AJA has done 11 interviews with leading figures nationally on how to improve perceptions of fairness in our courts.
STEP STOOLS HOME Folding Step Stool Household Thicken 2 Steps Ascend Collapsible Ladder Stools Multifunctional Staircase Stool (Size 60 30 50cm)
New Judicial Education Course
A free, online, comprehensive Domestic Violence educational resource for judges.�
This course contains interactive modules on key topics which will allow judges to learn at their own pace from leading national experts.
See it now »
A Canadian judge gave DOLK Baby Doll Soft Simulation Silicone Vinyl 22inch Magnetic Mouth Lifelike Toy Boy Girl bluee Animal Eyes Open Simulation Doll,Pink-Closeyoureyes of Judge Wayne Gorman's piece in Court Review on the Canadian law of bail.
The AJA Executive Committee recently endorsed two resolutions. The first supports due process and judicial independence in Turkey, and the second looks at various aspects of the issue of pre-trial release.
- AJA is pleased to announce 2018 Award Recipients
AJA Past President Bonnie Sudderth presented the 2018 Harold V. Froehlich Judicial Courage Award to Judge R.H. Wallace, Jr. of the 96th Judicial District Court in Ft. Worth, Texas (pictured left). In addition, AJA was pleased to present the Chief Justice Richard W. Holmes Award of Merit to Chief Justice Scott Bales of the Supreme Court of Arizona and the Libby Hines Domestic Violence Award to Chief Judge Berryl Anderson of the Dekalb County Magistrate Court in Decatur, Georgia. Other awards presented included the Nachtigal Award (to a non-judge who has made substantial contributions toward the judiciary) to Fred Nachtigal, the Judge Elliott Zide Award (for Judicial Education) to Judge Betty Thomas Moore and Justice Robert J. Torres, and the Burnett Award (for contributions by a member to AJA) to John B. Williams.
AJA adopts latest white paper on procedural fairness
The American Judges Association, at its annual conference in Seattle, adopted the latest in a series of white papers focusing on procedural fairness. The paper, "The Judge is the Key Component: The Importance of Procedural Fairness in Drug-Treatment Courts," can be found here.
- Judges Invited to Join Adult and Juvenile Cases Listserv
The National Center for State Courts (NCSC) invites all judges who preside over adult and juvenile cases involving community supervision, including pre-trial and probation, to join a listserv. This listserv will serve as a secure and confidential means for judges across the country to engage in open discussions about current local and national issues in community supervision. Judges and the NCSC will have the ability to post informational items as well as to pose questions to other listserv members and engage in discussions. To join the listserv, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the message, type: join Judges-CommunitySupervision. Then follow the instructions in the return message to confirm the request. Please contact Michelle White at University Drawing amount Taishi ink 9102 with any questions or for additional information.
- New Center on Access to Justice for All
Technical assistance available through new Center on Court Access to Justice for All. The National Center for State Courts has launched a new Web site to assist courts in their efforts to expand access to justice. For more information, see this announcement or visit the Access Center at www.ncsc.org/atj.
- AJA announces completion of an updated booklet for judges on domestic violence - Domestic Violence and the Courtroom, Knowing the Issues... Understanding the Victim.
Thomastik 196 Dominant Double Bass SET (190,191,192,193). 3 4
2019 Annual Meeting
The Drake Hotel Chicago