Thin abrAsus Buttero leather edition Camel wallet nnvcbs2403-New toy
- Da Vinci 1815 Series Oil Painting Brush, Bristle Maroon, 32 x 1.8 x 30 cm
- Kato 10-279 E2 1000 Series Hayate 6 Car Add On Set
- Pokemon Diamond and Pearl 1 Pokemon Charm Figure Set (6 Set)
- 300 piece jigsaw puzzle Aim island of puzzle gurus distant sea Aogashima - Tokyo (26x38cm)
- BloomerangHolybro Kakute F4 AIO All in One V2 Flight Controller + Tekko32 35A BLHeli_32 ESC Dshot1200 2-6S
- Ford Focus RS WRC09, No.3, Abu Dhabi BP, Rally Finland 2009 - M.Hirvonen J.Lehtinen 1 18 Scale Diecast Model Car
- Yugioh 2014 gold Series Premium gold Booster Mini-Box - 3 packs 5 cards each
- Carolina Pad Studio C College Ruled Composition Book Fashionista (White Flower Buds; 7.5 x 9.75 ; 100 Sheets, 200 Pages)
- MSeries 1 200 EA6B Prowler VAQ136 Gauntlets NF500 CAG2004
- Simple Geometric Printing Sofa Cover All-Inclusive Predective Couch Cover Elastic Stretch Corner Slipcovers 1 2 3 4-seater color 20, 2seater 145-185cm
- Wholesale Chess Triple Weighted Staunton Silicone Set - Black
- B 145X195X2.5CM Play Mat Toddler Cotton Crawl Thicken Playmat Moisture Proof Thick Non Toxic Non Slip Portable Gym Yoga 145x195cm
- Party Fun Mask Animal Mask Popular Handmade White Bear Realistic Animal Moving Mouth Mask Wholesale Design OEM Manufacture Factory For Christmas Easter Carnival Costume Parties Tag Party Night Club An
- Brass Cups (Supplied with Four nutmegs) - Magic Trick
- Traxxas Telluride 4X4 Deegan 38 Fiesta ST Rally Upgrade Parts Steel+Aluminum Rear CVD Drive Shaft With 12mmx6mm Wheel Hex - 1Pr Set bluee
- Playmobil City Action Police Station with Alarm System
- color01 60 x78 Inch Baby Blanket Birthday,Happy Birthday Sign on The Tropical Beach in Hawaii Exotic Sweet Surprise Theme,Multicolor Weighted Blanket for Adults Kids, Better Deeper Sleep 50 x60
- color03 30 x50 Inch cat Blanket Anchor,Ships Boats and Helms Cartoon Ocean Old School Transportation Design,bluee Pale bluee and White Weighted for Adults Kids, Better Deeper Sleep 50 x60
- color08 36 Wx60 L WinfreyDecor Teen Girls Warm Blanket Fantasy Houses in The Meadow Heart Shaped Trees in a Dreamy Countryside Print Traveling,Hiking,Camping,Full Queen,TV,Cabin 60 Wx60 L Red Green
- GUAngqi Men's Mid-Length Warm Thickened Down Coat Hooded Winter Warm Cotton Jacket,Dark bluee3XL
- DIYthinker I Am A Pop Star in The Dream Art Painting Picture Photo Wooden Round Frame Home Wall Decor Gift
Zoomy far 1 Piece Brown Sofa Cover Soft Modern Slip Resistant Sofa Slipcover Seat Couch Cover for lig Room SC00201, 90x120cm
Thank you for visiting our home page. We are the largest judges association in North America, and proud to include members from all jurisdictions and levels of courts throughout the United States and Canada. We are also closely affiliated with a wide range of other national organizations, including the National Center for State Courts, the National Association of State Judicial Educators, the Conference of Chief Justices, the Conference of State Court Administrators, and the National Association for Court Management.
resident's full message.
Instant Replay - A Spinning Double Trouble Challenge
AJA is a great investment
� Enrich your career
� Sharpen your Judicial Practice
� Be a better Judge
� Build your professional reputation
� Gain a platform to advocate for more fully accessible, fair, impartial, effective, and efficient ways to engineer our justice dispensing institution here and abroad
� Are Collegial
� Stay connected to each other
� Plug you in with the widest possible network of organizations and resources
Farmerly Geometric Floral Printing Elastic Sofa Decorative Predector Slip Cover Minimalist Removable Anti-Dirty Stretch Sofa Case Living 11, Four Seater
Woodland Scenics 4932 N Built-Up Old Weathered Barn
AJA celebrates one of its own
G.E.M. Series Pokemon Satoshi & Pikachu & Laplace Approximately 170 mm PVC painted pre-assembled figure
Long-time AJA member Elizabeth "Libby" Hines was recognized last week at the U.S. Supreme Court, receiving the William H. Rehnquist Award for Judicial Excellence - congratulations, Libby!
The who, what, when, where and how of state courts
The National Center for State Courts has developed a three-minute "explainer" video about the role of state courts in our democracy. The video explains why the Founding Fathers elevated the judiciary to its status as the government's third and equal branch.
New Materials for Procedural Fairness
AJA has done 11 interviews with leading figures nationally on how to improve perceptions of fairness in our courts.
Black 50 Pack Ravenox Aerowave Cord End Whistle for Zipper Pulls Rope, Paracord Zipper Pull Ends (Black) (100 Pack)
New Judicial Education Course
A free, online, comprehensive Domestic Violence educational resource for judges.�
This course contains interactive modules on key topics which will allow judges to learn at their own pace from leading national experts.
See it now »
A Canadian judge gave Dirty clothes storage basket Waterproof laundry basket Folding clothes Dirty hamper Clothing classification basket Double basket design Foldable waterproof Room Tidies of Judge Wayne Gorman's piece in Court Review on the Canadian law of bail.
The AJA Executive Committee recently endorsed two resolutions. The first supports due process and judicial independence in Turkey, and the second looks at various aspects of the issue of pre-trial release.
- AJA is pleased to announce 2018 Award Recipients
AJA Past President Bonnie Sudderth presented the 2018 Harold V. Froehlich Judicial Courage Award to Judge R.H. Wallace, Jr. of the 96th Judicial District Court in Ft. Worth, Texas (pictured left). In addition, AJA was pleased to present the Chief Justice Richard W. Holmes Award of Merit to Chief Justice Scott Bales of the Supreme Court of Arizona and the Libby Hines Domestic Violence Award to Chief Judge Berryl Anderson of the Dekalb County Magistrate Court in Decatur, Georgia. Other awards presented included the Nachtigal Award (to a non-judge who has made substantial contributions toward the judiciary) to Fred Nachtigal, the Judge Elliott Zide Award (for Judicial Education) to Judge Betty Thomas Moore and Justice Robert J. Torres, and the Burnett Award (for contributions by a member to AJA) to John B. Williams.
AJA adopts latest white paper on procedural fairness
The American Judges Association, at its annual conference in Seattle, adopted the latest in a series of white papers focusing on procedural fairness. The paper, "The Judge is the Key Component: The Importance of Procedural Fairness in Drug-Treatment Courts," can be found here.
- Judges Invited to Join Adult and Juvenile Cases Listserv
The National Center for State Courts (NCSC) invites all judges who preside over adult and juvenile cases involving community supervision, including pre-trial and probation, to join a listserv. This listserv will serve as a secure and confidential means for judges across the country to engage in open discussions about current local and national issues in community supervision. Judges and the NCSC will have the ability to post informational items as well as to pose questions to other listserv members and engage in discussions. To join the listserv, send an e-mail to email@example.com. In the body of the message, type: join Judges-CommunitySupervision. Then follow the instructions in the return message to confirm the request. Please contact Michelle White at O'NO 99 Card Game From The Makers Of Uno 1980 with any questions or for additional information.
- New Center on Access to Justice for All
Technical assistance available through new Center on Court Access to Justice for All. The National Center for State Courts has launched a new Web site to assist courts in their efforts to expand access to justice. For more information, see this announcement or visit the Access Center at www.ncsc.org/atj.
- AJA announces completion of an updated booklet for judges on domestic violence - Domestic Violence and the Courtroom, Knowing the Issues... Understanding the Victim.
Kehuashina DIY House Miniature Dollhouse Decorations with Accessories Wooden Projects Best Birthday Gifts
2019 Annual Meeting
The Drake Hotel Chicago