Hot Wheels Speed Demons Superman Monster Pull Back Racer Jam Hotwheels nnedep2403-New toy
- Da Vinci 1815 Series Oil Painting Brush, Bristle Maroon, 32 x 1.8 x 30 cm
- Kato 10-279 E2 1000 Series Hayate 6 Car Add On Set
- Pokemon Diamond and Pearl 1 Pokemon Charm Figure Set (6 Set)
- 300 piece jigsaw puzzle Aim island of puzzle gurus distant sea Aogashima - Tokyo (26x38cm)
- BloomerangHolybro Kakute F4 AIO All in One V2 Flight Controller + Tekko32 35A BLHeli_32 ESC Dshot1200 2-6S
- Ford Focus RS WRC09, No.3, Abu Dhabi BP, Rally Finland 2009 - M.Hirvonen J.Lehtinen 1 18 Scale Diecast Model Car
- Yugioh 2014 gold Series Premium gold Booster Mini-Box - 3 packs 5 cards each
- Carolina Pad Studio C College Ruled Composition Book Fashionista (White Flower Buds; 7.5 x 9.75 ; 100 Sheets, 200 Pages)
- MSeries 1 200 EA6B Prowler VAQ136 Gauntlets NF500 CAG2004
- Rustic Vintage Dark Grey & Purple Blossom Personalised Evening Reception Invi...
- Zwilling JA Henckels Pavo 3-Piece Flatware Serving Set
- White Mountain Puzzles John Wayne - 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle by White Mountain Puzzles
- Montwhite 114391 Men's Belt with Horseshoe Shiny Stainless Steel Pin Buckle
- Sohapy 2 Pack colorful Chunky Bubblegum Bead Necklace for Little Girls Baby Toddler
- Znzbzt Creative Wall Sticker Wall Art Room Decor self Adhesive Wallpaper Creative Wall Mount, Photo Frame
- TLTLTD Step Stool, Foldable Step Stool, Small Wooden Stool, Household Items, Kitchen Stool (color B)
- HO Scale Seated Travellers 48 by Preiser
- AngelDOU Decorative Cushion Cotton Linen Pillowcase with core 19.6x19.6 Inch Cute Little Fox and Bird on His Head Tea Time Kids Nursery Friends Baby Theme Sofa Bedroom Car Eco-Friendly Throw Pillow.G
- Space 1999 No.01 Eagle transporter space 1999 (japan import)
- Sheface Kids Novelty Shiny Wet Look Dance Unitards Suit
- Magic The Gathering MTG Ravnica Allegiance Booster Box + Bundle + Both Planeswalker Decks
Sportagraphs Neil Harris SIGNED Framed LARGE Square Photo Autograph display Millwall Football PERFECT GIFT
Thank you for visiting our home page. We are the largest judges association in North America, and proud to include members from all jurisdictions and levels of courts throughout the United States and Canada. We are also closely affiliated with a wide range of other national organizations, including the National Center for State Courts, the National Association of State Judicial Educators, the Conference of Chief Justices, the Conference of State Court Administrators, and the National Association for Court Management.
resident's full message.
Generic CNC Metal Front Suspension arm Set for 1 5 ROVAN King Motor HPI Baja 5B 5T SS rc car Gas Parts Green
AJA is a great investment
� Enrich your career
� Sharpen your Judicial Practice
� Be a better Judge
� Build your professional reputation
� Gain a platform to advocate for more fully accessible, fair, impartial, effective, and efficient ways to engineer our justice dispensing institution here and abroad
� Are Collegial
� Stay connected to each other
� Plug you in with the widest possible network of organizations and resources
Tight Wrap All-Inclusive Sofa Cover Sectional Elastic Modern Furniture Couch Cover Universal Stretch Corner Slipcover 1PC color 10, 1seater 90-140cm
Original Foxeer Arrow Micro V2 2.1mm 600TVL 150 Degree 1 3 CCD IR Blocked FPV Camera w Upgraded OSD 5.5g bluee orange Black orange NTSC
AJA celebrates one of its own
2012 Matchbox (108 120) - '43 Jeep Willys
Long-time AJA member Elizabeth "Libby" Hines was recognized last week at the U.S. Supreme Court, receiving the William H. Rehnquist Award for Judicial Excellence - congratulations, Libby!
The who, what, when, where and how of state courts
The National Center for State Courts has developed a three-minute "explainer" video about the role of state courts in our democracy. The video explains why the Founding Fathers elevated the judiciary to its status as the government's third and equal branch.
New Materials for Procedural Fairness
AJA has done 11 interviews with leading figures nationally on how to improve perceptions of fairness in our courts.
Marvel Guardians of The Galaxy Star-Lord Battle Gear Set
New Judicial Education Course
A free, online, comprehensive Domestic Violence educational resource for judges.�
This course contains interactive modules on key topics which will allow judges to learn at their own pace from leading national experts.
See it now »
A Canadian judge gave Free Shipping Wholesale RC Boat Double Horse DH 7009 Boat Receiver Board PCB 7009-11 from Original Factory DH7009 40MHZ 3 Pcs of Judge Wayne Gorman's piece in Court Review on the Canadian law of bail.
The AJA Executive Committee recently endorsed two resolutions. The first supports due process and judicial independence in Turkey, and the second looks at various aspects of the issue of pre-trial release.
- AJA is pleased to announce 2018 Award Recipients
AJA Past President Bonnie Sudderth presented the 2018 Harold V. Froehlich Judicial Courage Award to Judge R.H. Wallace, Jr. of the 96th Judicial District Court in Ft. Worth, Texas (pictured left). In addition, AJA was pleased to present the Chief Justice Richard W. Holmes Award of Merit to Chief Justice Scott Bales of the Supreme Court of Arizona and the Libby Hines Domestic Violence Award to Chief Judge Berryl Anderson of the Dekalb County Magistrate Court in Decatur, Georgia. Other awards presented included the Nachtigal Award (to a non-judge who has made substantial contributions toward the judiciary) to Fred Nachtigal, the Judge Elliott Zide Award (for Judicial Education) to Judge Betty Thomas Moore and Justice Robert J. Torres, and the Burnett Award (for contributions by a member to AJA) to John B. Williams.
AJA adopts latest white paper on procedural fairness
The American Judges Association, at its annual conference in Seattle, adopted the latest in a series of white papers focusing on procedural fairness. The paper, "The Judge is the Key Component: The Importance of Procedural Fairness in Drug-Treatment Courts," can be found here.
- Judges Invited to Join Adult and Juvenile Cases Listserv
The National Center for State Courts (NCSC) invites all judges who preside over adult and juvenile cases involving community supervision, including pre-trial and probation, to join a listserv. This listserv will serve as a secure and confidential means for judges across the country to engage in open discussions about current local and national issues in community supervision. Judges and the NCSC will have the ability to post informational items as well as to pose questions to other listserv members and engage in discussions. To join the listserv, send an e-mail to email@example.com. In the body of the message, type: join Judges-CommunitySupervision. Then follow the instructions in the return message to confirm the request. Please contact Michelle White at Slotcar Porsche 911 GT3 Silver with any questions or for additional information.
- New Center on Access to Justice for All
Technical assistance available through new Center on Court Access to Justice for All. The National Center for State Courts has launched a new Web site to assist courts in their efforts to expand access to justice. For more information, see this announcement or visit the Access Center at www.ncsc.org/atj.
- AJA announces completion of an updated booklet for judges on domestic violence - Domestic Violence and the Courtroom, Knowing the Issues... Understanding the Victim.
Twoey Educational Resources S-2600-12 Twoey Garage
2019 Annual Meeting
The Drake Hotel Chicago