bluee QCRLB Inflatable bathtub, Inflated Play baby ocean Ball Pool indoor Inflated toy bathtub (color Green) car Inflatable nndzbp2569-Paddling Pools
- Princess Paradise Sea Turtle - 12-18 months by Princess Paradise
- 1992 River Group The Elvis Collection Series 1 Unopened Box by The River Group
- Foamnasium Small Shred Foam Floor Pillow, Red bluee
- Chantilly Lane Best Friend Dog Sings Thank You for Being a Friend 25cm Plush by Chantilly Lane
- TRANSFORMERS redF DECEPTICON RECON RAVAGE EDITION
- Minichamps 1 12 Rosshimoto GP2008 Motegi (japan import)
- The Soul Trees Oracle Deck Deluxe Edition
- color04 60 Wx80 L WinfreyDecor Christmas Living Room Bedroom Warm Blanket Funny Cat Sleeping with a Hat and Little Fairy Hanging Xmas Ornaments Artistic Style Home, Couch, Outdoor, Travel Use 60 Wx60 L Red
- Creek Ywh Nordic plant simple tablecloth fabric cotton and linen small fresh rectangular round coffee table tablecloth, life texture, 140200cm
- Yellow Cake Balloons Personalised Party Invitations
- Harry Potter self-Adhesive School Labels from The Netherlands
- Cranium The Game For Your Whole Brain
- Holed drawer box - Tora
- [Millet] Luc ELARGI MIS0602 0247 black - black
- ZUIYIN Pillow Covers Unicorn Pillow Covers,Pink Wavy Hair Unicorn in Garland Throw Pillow Covers,Linen Pillow Case18x18Inch 45cmx45cm,for Women Kids Mens Sofa Bedroom Livingroom colorful,Set of 1
- VTech InnoTab Software Thomas and Friends
- 120 x 2nd Class Stamps - Royal Mail Postal Stamps Books - Self Adhesive Booklets Sheet by Royal Mail
- Wishpets Manatee 17 L with Baby 8 L Plush Toy Stuffed Animal
- Beauty and the Beast Beast-to-Prince Doll
- Kick Scooter with Handbrake 220lbs Capacity - Smooth, Safety Foldable Pro Push Scooters, Commuter Scooters, City Scooters - Big Kids, Boys Girls
- Bearington Collecton Avery 1635 Retired
Thomas & Friends CDB70 Toby, Thomas the Tank Engine Trackmaster Toy Engines, Toy Train, 3 Year Old
Thank you for visiting our home page. We are the largest judges association in North America, and proud to include members from all jurisdictions and levels of courts throughout the United States and Canada. We are also closely affiliated with a wide range of other national organizations, including the National Center for State Courts, the National Association of State Judicial Educators, the Conference of Chief Justices, the Conference of State Court Administrators, and the National Association for Court Management.
resident's full message.
Farmerly Plush Fabric 1 2 3 4 Seat Sofa Cover Couch Cover Thick Sofa Covers Elastic Furniture Slipcover Christmas Home Decoration Velvet color 07, 1 Seater 90-140cm
AJA is a great investment
� Enrich your career
� Sharpen your Judicial Practice
� Be a better Judge
� Build your professional reputation
� Gain a platform to advocate for more fully accessible, fair, impartial, effective, and efficient ways to engineer our justice dispensing institution here and abroad
� Are Collegial
� Stay connected to each other
� Plug you in with the widest possible network of organizations and resources
1-70X m 2.0MP Long Distance USB Digital Telescope Camera for spot Monitor House Surveillance Video videotaping 13 Languages
Reborn Baby Doll bluee eyes 22 Realistic, Soft silicone Realistic & Lifelike Looking Newborn Baby Doll Best Birthday Gift for Age 3
AJA celebrates one of its own
Indigo-bordeaux 22 Dornblueth Ladies Medieval Dress Johanna Sky
Long-time AJA member Elizabeth "Libby" Hines was recognized last week at the U.S. Supreme Court, receiving the William H. Rehnquist Award for Judicial Excellence - congratulations, Libby!
The who, what, when, where and how of state courts
The National Center for State Courts has developed a three-minute "explainer" video about the role of state courts in our democracy. The video explains why the Founding Fathers elevated the judiciary to its status as the government's third and equal branch.
New Materials for Procedural Fairness
AJA has done 11 interviews with leading figures nationally on how to improve perceptions of fairness in our courts.
Aluminum Hardened Steel 49T Spur Gear for HPI Savage X 21 25 SS 4.6 MT2 18SS
New Judicial Education Course
A free, online, comprehensive Domestic Violence educational resource for judges.�
This course contains interactive modules on key topics which will allow judges to learn at their own pace from leading national experts.
See it now »
A Canadian judge gave HOLIDAY TREATS1000 Piece Christmas Jigsaw Puzzle by Re-Marks of Judge Wayne Gorman's piece in Court Review on the Canadian law of bail.
The AJA Executive Committee recently endorsed two resolutions. The first supports due process and judicial independence in Turkey, and the second looks at various aspects of the issue of pre-trial release.
- AJA is pleased to announce 2018 Award Recipients
AJA Past President Bonnie Sudderth presented the 2018 Harold V. Froehlich Judicial Courage Award to Judge R.H. Wallace, Jr. of the 96th Judicial District Court in Ft. Worth, Texas (pictured left). In addition, AJA was pleased to present the Chief Justice Richard W. Holmes Award of Merit to Chief Justice Scott Bales of the Supreme Court of Arizona and the Libby Hines Domestic Violence Award to Chief Judge Berryl Anderson of the Dekalb County Magistrate Court in Decatur, Georgia. Other awards presented included the Nachtigal Award (to a non-judge who has made substantial contributions toward the judiciary) to Fred Nachtigal, the Judge Elliott Zide Award (for Judicial Education) to Judge Betty Thomas Moore and Justice Robert J. Torres, and the Burnett Award (for contributions by a member to AJA) to John B. Williams.
AJA adopts latest white paper on procedural fairness
The American Judges Association, at its annual conference in Seattle, adopted the latest in a series of white papers focusing on procedural fairness. The paper, "The Judge is the Key Component: The Importance of Procedural Fairness in Drug-Treatment Courts," can be found here.
- Judges Invited to Join Adult and Juvenile Cases Listserv
The National Center for State Courts (NCSC) invites all judges who preside over adult and juvenile cases involving community supervision, including pre-trial and probation, to join a listserv. This listserv will serve as a secure and confidential means for judges across the country to engage in open discussions about current local and national issues in community supervision. Judges and the NCSC will have the ability to post informational items as well as to pose questions to other listserv members and engage in discussions. To join the listserv, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the message, type: join Judges-CommunitySupervision. Then follow the instructions in the return message to confirm the request. Please contact Michelle White at Rory McIlroy PGA Tour PS4 with any questions or for additional information.
- New Center on Access to Justice for All
Technical assistance available through new Center on Court Access to Justice for All. The National Center for State Courts has launched a new Web site to assist courts in their efforts to expand access to justice. For more information, see this announcement or visit the Access Center at www.ncsc.org/atj.
- AJA announces completion of an updated booklet for judges on domestic violence - Domestic Violence and the Courtroom, Knowing the Issues... Understanding the Victim.
ZCWO Astro Boy Master Series Miniature Collectible Figures Bobble Head Fashion Toys Comics Cartoon Animation Derivative Gifts Boys Kids
2019 Annual Meeting
The Drake Hotel Chicago