Johnny Lightning 2001 Chance Card Dodge Dart Car Monopoly nndzbp2736-New toy
- Rocket Girls Yukari Morita (Pre-Painted PVC Figure)
- WXFO Toy Statue Toy Model Cartoon Character Gift Crafts Birthday Gift 28cm Anime model
- Misuzu Dressmaking Japan Highest Grade Scissors 280mm
- Caoyu Solid wood bookshelf, table storage rack retractable mini rack. Bookcase storage shelf (color White, Size L)
- (0.9m x 1.5m, Team color) - Ohio State Buckeyes College Basketball 7x10 Rug from Miliken
- scm019 AMT Graveyard Ghoul Duo The Ogreenaker and The Bodysnatcher ,Auto orld Exclusve Molded in Black and Metallic Silver 1 25 Scale Plastic model Kit,Needs Assembly by AMT Ertl
- Tight Wrap All-Inclusive Sofa Cover Elastic Stretch European Printing Corner Seat Cover Sectional Universal Furniture Slipcover color 8, 3seater 190-230cm
- 2011 Matchbox Emergency Response Ford Police Interceptor White bluee 49 of 100
- XLarge You're Out Umpire Costume XLarge
- 031. Arrivederci Roma Jingle Jumbles – Monkey See Monkey Do Musical Water Globe - Over 400 Song Choices - Old Spinning Wheel - SWISS
- McFarlane Toys NBA 3 Inch Sports Picks Series 1 Mini Figures 2Pack Shaquille Oneal (Los Angeles Lakers) Rasheed Wallace (Portland Trailblazers)
- Pretty Baby pink Pink Floral Diamante Personalised Birthday Party Invitations
- Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Railway Train Set (130+ pcs)
- Flight Miniatures Lauda Air Austrian Boeing 777-200 1 200 Scale New Livery REG OE-LPA Display Model
- MATCHBOX COLLECTIBLES 1976 SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE DONUTS TRUCK VEHICLE
- Holzschnitzerei Oswald Amort St. Barbara gothic style High 11,8 inch color Natural - unpainted
- The Stupell Home Decor a Line of Cows at The Water Vibrant Photography Wall Plaque Art, Multi-color
- color15 60 x78 Inch Throw Blanket Groovy,Psychedelic Complex Funky Patterns with Stars Back to 60s Style Fun Retro Artsy, Multicolor Weighted for Adults Kids, Better Deeper Sleep 50 x60
- TT & Jessy Mask Costumes for Men Scary Halloween Costumes Superhero Halloween Halloween Costumes for Men Superhero
- Soft Toy Handmade Toy Animal Figurine Nursery Decor Birthday Gift for Kids
- 2010 Press Pass Portrait Edition Football HOBBY Box (20 Packs with 10 Auto Jersey Cards Box)
Swavelle Mill Creek Indoor Outdoor Fresco Solid Marine Fabric
Thank you for visiting our home page. We are the largest judges association in North America, and proud to include members from all jurisdictions and levels of courts throughout the United States and Canada. We are also closely affiliated with a wide range of other national organizations, including the National Center for State Courts, the National Association of State Judicial Educators, the Conference of Chief Justices, the Conference of State Court Administrators, and the National Association for Court Management.
resident's full message.
Europe Classical Sofa Cover Winter Snow Thick Flannel Plush Sofa Covers Pink,Purple,Coffee,White Couch Cover Antiskid funda Sofa Sofa cover2, 90x240cm
AJA is a great investment
� Enrich your career
� Sharpen your Judicial Practice
� Be a better Judge
� Build your professional reputation
� Gain a platform to advocate for more fully accessible, fair, impartial, effective, and efficient ways to engineer our justice dispensing institution here and abroad
� Are Collegial
� Stay connected to each other
� Plug you in with the widest possible network of organizations and resources
Red Guidecraft Set of 5 Storage Bin - Cubes, Kid's Toy Organizer Red
Minion sing and dancing and Confused minion turbo Dave
AJA celebrates one of its own
Art Spectrum Colourfix Paper Rainbow Packs warm tones pack of 10
Long-time AJA member Elizabeth "Libby" Hines was recognized last week at the U.S. Supreme Court, receiving the William H. Rehnquist Award for Judicial Excellence - congratulations, Libby!
The who, what, when, where and how of state courts
The National Center for State Courts has developed a three-minute "explainer" video about the role of state courts in our democracy. The video explains why the Founding Fathers elevated the judiciary to its status as the government's third and equal branch.
New Materials for Procedural Fairness
AJA has done 11 interviews with leading figures nationally on how to improve perceptions of fairness in our courts.
Gi MIX Ground Sailing Model SeriesCK Scenery Structure Rig Factory Area Set
New Judicial Education Course
A free, online, comprehensive Domestic Violence educational resource for judges.�
This course contains interactive modules on key topics which will allow judges to learn at their own pace from leading national experts.
See it now »
A Canadian judge gave Halloween Mask Resin Face Lecter Mask Adult Party Carnival Cosplay Costume of Judge Wayne Gorman's piece in Court Review on the Canadian law of bail.
The AJA Executive Committee recently endorsed two resolutions. The first supports due process and judicial independence in Turkey, and the second looks at various aspects of the issue of pre-trial release.
- AJA is pleased to announce 2018 Award Recipients
AJA Past President Bonnie Sudderth presented the 2018 Harold V. Froehlich Judicial Courage Award to Judge R.H. Wallace, Jr. of the 96th Judicial District Court in Ft. Worth, Texas (pictured left). In addition, AJA was pleased to present the Chief Justice Richard W. Holmes Award of Merit to Chief Justice Scott Bales of the Supreme Court of Arizona and the Libby Hines Domestic Violence Award to Chief Judge Berryl Anderson of the Dekalb County Magistrate Court in Decatur, Georgia. Other awards presented included the Nachtigal Award (to a non-judge who has made substantial contributions toward the judiciary) to Fred Nachtigal, the Judge Elliott Zide Award (for Judicial Education) to Judge Betty Thomas Moore and Justice Robert J. Torres, and the Burnett Award (for contributions by a member to AJA) to John B. Williams.
AJA adopts latest white paper on procedural fairness
The American Judges Association, at its annual conference in Seattle, adopted the latest in a series of white papers focusing on procedural fairness. The paper, "The Judge is the Key Component: The Importance of Procedural Fairness in Drug-Treatment Courts," can be found here.
- Judges Invited to Join Adult and Juvenile Cases Listserv
The National Center for State Courts (NCSC) invites all judges who preside over adult and juvenile cases involving community supervision, including pre-trial and probation, to join a listserv. This listserv will serve as a secure and confidential means for judges across the country to engage in open discussions about current local and national issues in community supervision. Judges and the NCSC will have the ability to post informational items as well as to pose questions to other listserv members and engage in discussions. To join the listserv, send an e-mail to email@example.com. In the body of the message, type: join Judges-CommunitySupervision. Then follow the instructions in the return message to confirm the request. Please contact Michelle White at MG 1 100 GN-0000 + GNR-010 Raiser (Mobile Suit Gundam 00) with any questions or for additional information.
- New Center on Access to Justice for All
Technical assistance available through new Center on Court Access to Justice for All. The National Center for State Courts has launched a new Web site to assist courts in their efforts to expand access to justice. For more information, see this announcement or visit the Access Center at www.ncsc.org/atj.
- AJA announces completion of an updated booklet for judges on domestic violence - Domestic Violence and the Courtroom, Knowing the Issues... Understanding the Victim.
Naturals (1388) Batik Print Cotton 110cm x 10m Natural Splodge Birch 640062-1390
2019 Annual Meeting
The Drake Hotel Chicago