DragonBall Super Dragon Stars Super Saiyan Goku DragonBall Fighter Z Figure Limited Edition nntsub3236-New toy
- Tropical Floral Geometric Stripe Printing Stretch Sofa Predector Slipcover Modern Living Room Dust-Proof Elastic Couch Case 16, Four Seater
- Craft Accents I3465 Smooth Trolley Craft Quilting Storage Case, Black
- 4X Emax CCW RS2205 2600KV Brushless Motor for FPV Quad Copter Racing Race Motor
- Big Texas Mall 24k gold Poker Playing Cards w 2 Deck Mahogany Gift Display Box w 2 Bitcoin Coins Silver & gold Pro Qlty, Ben Franklin 100 Bill gold & Silver Eagle Foil Plated Prestige Set w Cert
- Super Wings World Airport Crew, S2, Collector Pack, 15 Figures, 2 Figures [EU720080]
- Peter Laird Signed Photo Framed 16x12 Ninja Turtles Autograph Memorabilia + COA
- Game room guys Williams Friendship 7 Pinball Rubber Ring kit
- Xaviera Doherty Summer Blanket Moon Phases,Spaceman Silhouette Weighted Blanket for Adults Kids, Better Deeper Sleep 35 x60
- 700 Piece Mystical Shapes Jasmine Maiden
- Black High Heeled Sandals-Size (7.5)
- Monster Jam New R C Bright Dragon Full Function Radio control Car by New Bright
- Party King Flapper Kit by Party King
- (Assorted Colours, 425 GSM) - Iderama A4 Elasticated 3 Flap Folders, 425 GSM, Assorted Colours, Pack of 25
- Carrera 27543 Evolution Analog Slot Car Racing Vehicle-Porsche 911 Gt3 RSR Manthey Livery (1 32 Scale)
- golden_flower Chair Stool Ladder Chair Step Stool Dual-Use Ladder Stool Household Folding Small Ladder Indoor Multipurpose Character Ladder, White, b
- African Woman，Carpet mat Teenage Girl Pretty Face Profile Abstract Sunset Calm Evening D36 Long Kitchen Mat Bath Carpet
- Disney characters also Roots Leeds whole set of 5
- Stupell Industries Grey and Purple Abstract Geode Framed Giclee Texturized Art, Proudly Made in USA
- ZVEZDA - BMP-1 Soviet Infantry Fighting Vehicle 1 35 3553 by Zvezda
- Marvel Legends - Red Hulk 6 Inch [Wolverine] (Yellow)
- D & D Minis Sorrowsworn Reaper 35 - Savage Encounters
Brown And Fawn Floral Damask Diamante Personalised Birthday Party Invitations
Thank you for visiting our home page. We are the largest judges association in North America, and proud to include members from all jurisdictions and levels of courts throughout the United States and Canada. We are also closely affiliated with a wide range of other national organizations, including the National Center for State Courts, the National Association of State Judicial Educators, the Conference of Chief Justices, the Conference of State Court Administrators, and the National Association for Court Management.
resident's full message.
STEP STOOLS HOME Solid Wood Ladder Stool Multifunctional Stool Changing shoes Folding Chairs with 3 Steps (color Red, Size 3-step)
AJA is a great investment
� Enrich your career
� Sharpen your Judicial Practice
� Be a better Judge
� Build your professional reputation
� Gain a platform to advocate for more fully accessible, fair, impartial, effective, and efficient ways to engineer our justice dispensing institution here and abroad
� Are Collegial
� Stay connected to each other
� Plug you in with the widest possible network of organizations and resources
14 Assorted Compartments Livinbox A9 Stationery Crafts and Hardware Organizer Plastic Storage Bin, White, Plastic, White, 10 Assorted Compartments
Cool Mini Or Not KB0009 Kaosball Moonshire Lycanthropes Team
AJA celebrates one of its own
Free Shipping 2 Sets 15357 Counter Gear+15357 White Ring+520 Bearing for MA MS Chassis Spare Parts for Tamiya Mini 4WD Car Whole Set
Long-time AJA member Elizabeth "Libby" Hines was recognized last week at the U.S. Supreme Court, receiving the William H. Rehnquist Award for Judicial Excellence - congratulations, Libby!
The who, what, when, where and how of state courts
The National Center for State Courts has developed a three-minute "explainer" video about the role of state courts in our democracy. The video explains why the Founding Fathers elevated the judiciary to its status as the government's third and equal branch.
New Materials for Procedural Fairness
AJA has done 11 interviews with leading figures nationally on how to improve perceptions of fairness in our courts.
Classroom and Aiueo in Anpanman card (japan import)
New Judicial Education Course
A free, online, comprehensive Domestic Violence educational resource for judges.�
This course contains interactive modules on key topics which will allow judges to learn at their own pace from leading national experts.
See it now »
A Canadian judge gave YD Pet Travel Carrier Four-wheeled Pet Stroller Pet Trolley Multifunctional Folding Pet Cart Scooter Outdoor Travel Pet Supplies & (color E) of Judge Wayne Gorman's piece in Court Review on the Canadian law of bail.
The AJA Executive Committee recently endorsed two resolutions. The first supports due process and judicial independence in Turkey, and the second looks at various aspects of the issue of pre-trial release.
- AJA is pleased to announce 2018 Award Recipients
AJA Past President Bonnie Sudderth presented the 2018 Harold V. Froehlich Judicial Courage Award to Judge R.H. Wallace, Jr. of the 96th Judicial District Court in Ft. Worth, Texas (pictured left). In addition, AJA was pleased to present the Chief Justice Richard W. Holmes Award of Merit to Chief Justice Scott Bales of the Supreme Court of Arizona and the Libby Hines Domestic Violence Award to Chief Judge Berryl Anderson of the Dekalb County Magistrate Court in Decatur, Georgia. Other awards presented included the Nachtigal Award (to a non-judge who has made substantial contributions toward the judiciary) to Fred Nachtigal, the Judge Elliott Zide Award (for Judicial Education) to Judge Betty Thomas Moore and Justice Robert J. Torres, and the Burnett Award (for contributions by a member to AJA) to John B. Williams.
AJA adopts latest white paper on procedural fairness
The American Judges Association, at its annual conference in Seattle, adopted the latest in a series of white papers focusing on procedural fairness. The paper, "The Judge is the Key Component: The Importance of Procedural Fairness in Drug-Treatment Courts," can be found here.
- Judges Invited to Join Adult and Juvenile Cases Listserv
The National Center for State Courts (NCSC) invites all judges who preside over adult and juvenile cases involving community supervision, including pre-trial and probation, to join a listserv. This listserv will serve as a secure and confidential means for judges across the country to engage in open discussions about current local and national issues in community supervision. Judges and the NCSC will have the ability to post informational items as well as to pose questions to other listserv members and engage in discussions. To join the listserv, send an e-mail to email@example.com. In the body of the message, type: join Judges-CommunitySupervision. Then follow the instructions in the return message to confirm the request. Please contact Michelle White at Bruder 03010 Claas Atles 935 RZ Tractor by Bruder with any questions or for additional information.
- New Center on Access to Justice for All
Technical assistance available through new Center on Court Access to Justice for All. The National Center for State Courts has launched a new Web site to assist courts in their efforts to expand access to justice. For more information, see this announcement or visit the Access Center at www.ncsc.org/atj.
- AJA announces completion of an updated booklet for judges on domestic violence - Domestic Violence and the Courtroom, Knowing the Issues... Understanding the Victim.
KSG Sequin Art & Beads Swans by Kitfix Swallow Group Ltd
2019 Annual Meeting
The Drake Hotel Chicago